Terms and conditions
1. The customer confirms that all details mentioned in the order form of the order are correct. All changes to
this confirmation are dependent on available possibilities.
Payment & Pricing
1. To confirm the order and set it in motion, the payment needs to be made within 48 hours via the payment link that will be sent to the customer via email.
2. If the order is canceled at least one (1) week before the specified pick-up date, the full amount that has been paid will be refunded. If the order is canceled within one (1) week before the specified pick-up date, the full amount that has been paid will not be refunded.
3. All changes made to the design of the cake or entremet after the payment has been made and the order has been confirmed may lead to additional costs.
4. All changes to the order are dependent on availability and available possibilities and must be submitted in writing, no later than one (1) week before the specified pick-up date.
1. Niki van Bake Patisserie guarantees a high quality product, but cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances, such as extreme weather, accidents, and other causes beyond her control.
2. Niki van Bake Patisserie cakes and entremets must be collected by the customers themselves, with an applied warranty that stops when the customer walks out of the front door. Niki van Bake Patisserie is not responsible for damages made to the delivered product caused after the product has been collected. The customer is responsible for transporting the product and for a safe and cooled place to store the cake or entremet.
3. Ownership of the product transfers from Niki van Bake Patisserie to the customer once the pick-up has taken place.
4. Niki van Bake Patisserie will advise the customer on the best care for the cake or entremet. If the client chooses not to follow this advice, Niki van Bake Patisserie cannot be held responsible for the consequences.
1. Niki van Bake Patisserie cakes and entremets may contain or may have been in contact with milk, grains, nuts, peanuts, soy, cocoa or other allergens. It is and remains the customer’s responsibility to report any allergies and to inform guests about this. Niki van Bake Patisserie cannot be held responsible for possible allergic reactions.
2. The customer is responsible for removing all non-edible decorations before consuming the cake or entremet.
1. Niki van Bake Patisserie reserves the right to use photos and videos of the cakes and entremets made for promotional purposes without compensation.
2. Niki van Bake Patisserie reserves the right to make last-minute decisions about the design with the aim of maintaining the quality standard.
3. The number of indicated servings from a cake or entremet is based on extensive experience of cutting cakes/entremets. Niki van Bake Patisserie cannot be held responsible when the customer cuts more/fewer slices out of a cake/entremet.